Earlier today I asked a question…
Which one of the following plays a significant role in cognitive function?
- Heart health
- Gastrointestinal health
- Hormone levels
Do you have your answer?
It’s all 3.
Sorry for the trick question—but unfortunately, it’s the truth.
Here are a few quick facts about these overlooked Alzheimer’s risk factors…
- Research shows a common heart-health marker is an early warning sign of dementia. In fact, a study in the New England Journal of Medicine showed that high levels double your risk of developing Alzheimer’s.
- Science has revealed an undeniable connection between GI health and cognitive function. Unfortunately, the researchers all claim the findings are “too preliminary” to act on.
- In a study on 17,000 subjects, low levels of one particular hormone increased Alzheimer’s risk by a whopping 88 percent. Levels of this hormone plummet with age…But the REALLY frightening part? Most “experts” warn their patients AGAINST this brain-saving substance!
Of course, on the surface, none of these things seem like they have anything to do with brain health. So most mainstream neurologists—and even other natural brain protocols—don’t bother to include them.
That’s downright tragic. Especially because each one of these risk factors has a simple, natural, SAFE solution.
And I want to make sure everyone knows about them.
Which is why I’m going live with the Alzheimer’s Survival Summit.
This will be your opportunity to discover ALL of the most promising, natural Alzheimer’s treatments. Including…
- Three cheap vitamins that lower your levels of that memory-destroying heart-health marker I mentioned above
- How faulty digestion could be starving your brain (and the simple solution you should be taking with every meal)
- How to bring dwindling hormone levels up—and give your brain a much-needed boost—quickly and safely
And many more….including a truly groundbreaking discovery presented earlier this year at the Alzheimer’s Association International Conference in London. I’ll tell you more about that tomorrow. So stay tuned!
In the meantime, thank you for reserving your seat—and don’t forget, we go live on Sunday at exactly 3 pm Eastern time. I, for one, can’t wait.
Fred Pescatore, M.D.
P.S. Until Sunday, make sure you take time to read through all the pre-event VIP content we’ve prepared on the secure site if you haven’t already. The website is www.AlzheimersSurvivalSummit.com.